Rams Head continues to add artists to the first Annapolis Songwriters Festival. The launch party will be free to the public and will take place at the Maryland Cultural & Conference Center (MC3) Event Lawn with Robert Randolph headlining and Honest Lee Soul opening the evening. This event starts at 5 p.m.
The following events have been added to the 3-day festival:
Songwriters on the SEVERN | SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17 at 6:30 p.m.
Celebrate the Annapolis Songwriters Festival with a 90-minute music cruise on the Severn River. Members of the Loving Mary Band, including Marti Frederiksen, Rebecca Lynn Howard, Elisha Hoffman and Kylie Sackley, will rock the boat with their intricate vocal harmonies, country flair and rock swagger.
AN AFTERNOON OF SINGER-COMPOSERS ‘EN ROUND’ | SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17 at 1 p.m.
- 1 p.m.: Erik Dylan, Abby Anderson, Sam Palladio
- 2 p.m.: Anthony Smith, Earl Bud Lee, Trent Tomlinson
- 3 p.m.: Ronnie Bowman, Keith Gattis, Clint Daniels
The following local songwriters have been announced:
Alexander Peters, Brandon Hardesty, Dan Haas, Daphne Eckman, Dean Rosenthal, Grayson Moon, Hall Williams, Jenn Van Meter, Jimi Haha, Joey Harkum, Joi Carter, Jordan Sokel, Kelly Bell, Lauren Calve, Pete Best, Ray Weaver, Skribe + more to come. Schedule to come.
Currently on sale:
- Fantastic Negrito – Thursday 09/15 – 8:30 p.m. – Maryland Hall
- Josh Ritter – Thursday 09/15 at 8 p.m. – Ram’s head on stage
- Amos Lee with Madison Cunningham – Friday, 9/16 at 6 p.m. – Annapolis City Dock
- Lucinda Williams and her group – Friday 09/16 at 8 p.m. – Maryland Hall
- Jake Owen with George Birge – Saturday, September 17 at 6 p.m. – Annapolis City Dock
- James McMurtry – Saturday 09/17 at 8:30 p.m. – Ram’s head on stage
The Annapolis Songwriters Festival is your chance to see over 50 artists, over three days, at over 15 venues in downtown Annapolis for a festival like no other. The Annapolis Songwriters Festival is modeled after the hugely successful Key West Songwriters Festival, which, in its 26th year, continues to be the largest festival of its kind in the world. Highlighting the specialized craft that is the essence of music, this festival aims to give music lovers a chance to learn about the names and faces behind the industry’s biggest and most famous songs in an intimate setting. and personal.
Category: Events, LIFE IN THE REGION, Local News, NEWS, Post on FB